Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Zoe's Birthday




Well Zoe just turned 2 on the 18th of Aug although we had her birthday party a little late do to many weekends spent working do to the big inspection coming up it turned out great. It actually rained on the day of her birthday pool party so there was no pool use at all we still had a great time. She got lots of great things and had a blast playing with her friends. It started at 1 in the afternoon and went until 9:30 they were partying hard that night dancing and tearing up the house.

3 comments:

Kary said...

Hey Tara! She is so adorable! I can't believe it's been so long! I hope that next time you are home we can get the kids together! By then, Jodi and Sara should have Madison and Lauren! I think of you all the time! Take care! Love ya - Your cousin!

Rosalie said...

Hi Hon. Love your blog. Need MORE PICTURES. Zoe is so precious. I love it when she talks to me on the phone. She's so smart!!! HOpe to see you all soon. Love to all.
Rosalie/Granny

Rosalie said...

Hi Hon, Love your blog. Need MORE PICTURES. Zoe is so precious. I love it when she talks to me on the phone. She's so smart!!! Hope to see you all soon. Love to all.
Rosalie